New Account Features Available
We are pleased to announce the launch of our new billing and payment service with a user-friendly online portal and more features than ever before.
- View and pay your bill
- Schedule payments or sign up for autopay
- Sign up for paperless billing
- Receive email and text notifications with a pay by text feature
Our Website is Changing
The BCWS website is changing from www.butlercountyohio.org to water.bcohio.us.
Hydrant flushing begins on April 2, 2018. A map and flushing schedule is available here.
For hydrant flushing FAQs, please click here.
The 2017 Annual Consumer Confidence Report (CCR) is now available!
Information on Lead in Drinking Water
Existing Autopay and Ebill Customers
Usernames and passwords did not transfer from the previous system.
You will need to create a new account by clicking on the PAY MY BILL button at the top of the page. Click Register Now to create a new account and re-register for autopay and electronic billing.
How Do I Sign Up?
- Click the PAY MY BILL button at the top of this page
- A new page opens, click the Register Now button
- Enter your 14 digit account number, including the dash ex:3000000-2000000
- Enter your last name
- Click Search Invoices
- Check the box under Select next to your invoice
- Click Register Selected Invoices
- Enter your Email Address
- Enter a Password
- Enter the displayed Secure Code
- Review the remaining selections
- Click Complete Registration
The Your Account at a glance page opens. From here you can sign back up for autopay and electronic billing and account notifications by email and text.
There is no fee for bank account transactions. Credit and debit card transactions will be charged a $2.80 convenience fee. BCWS does not receive this fee and it is non-refundable.